Architectural Intern | Tesla
Tesla's Mission is to accelerate the world's transition to sustainable energy.
• Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) or equivalent; or a minimum of 3 years related professional experience
• Experience developing print and promotional services for consumer products. Familiarity with all phases of production of material for print and electronic media
• Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities
• Strong typography skills
• Strong photo-manipulation skills.
• Be able to retouch High-Resolution images
• Be able to work in Adobe Camera RAW
• Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
• Experience with an email marketing system
• Basic HTML/CSS
• Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and deadline-oriented environment
• Sense of humor and the ability to work in a less structured, startup-like environment
Tesla is accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable energy. We design, manufacture, sell and service the world’s best solar technology, energy storage systems, and electric vehicles, providing customers the opportunity to generate, store and consume energy entirely sustainably.
Tesla is committed to hiring and developing top talent from around the world for any given discipline. Based in California, Tesla’s workforce spans across four continents. We work to build an inclusive environment in which all people, regardless of gender, race, religion, or background, can come to do their best work.
Our world-class teams operate with a non-conventional philosophy of inter-disciplinary collaboration. Each member of the team is expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate. We’re tackling the world’s most difficult and important problems—and we wouldn’t succeed without our shared passion for making the world a better place.
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.