Casual Retail Sales Advisor - Brisbane | Tesla
Casual Retail Sales Advisor - Brisbane
Tesla's Mission is to accelerate the world's transition to sustainable energy.
The primary goal of the Casual Retail Sales Advisor is to provide a fun educational experience for customers who come into the Tesla retail store. The Casual Retail Sales Advisor will accomplish this by handling all walk in store guests, answering questions, educating the public about the electric drive experience. An implicit responsibility of the Casual Retail Sales Advisor is to conduct educational conversations and business dealings in a way that creates a superior customer experience that represents the Tesla brand values.
· Welcome walk in guests, answer questions and generally manage the customer’s Tesla experience in a positive way.
· Educate the public about the electric car industry through enthusiastic conversations.
· Assist customers with purchases of apparel and keep inventory full and neat.
· Provide high quality customer service to the existing Tesla owner community.
· Keep up with industry trends and best practices.
· Help to develop a new way to market and sell cars to the community.
· Strong communication and customer service experience required.
· Positive, enthusiastic and passionate about the changes in the personal transportation industry.
· Ability to understand and convey business issues and technical concepts.
· Strong sense of team mentality and reliability.
· Ability to work evenings and weekends in a retail environment, retail experience a plus.
· Legal right to work in Australia.
· Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and an acceptable and safe driving record.
· Must have two years of driving experience.
Tesla is accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable energy. We design, manufacture, sell and service the world’s best solar technology, energy storage systems, and electric vehicles, providing customers the opportunity to generate, store and consume energy entirely sustainably.
Tesla is committed to hiring and developing top talent from around the world for any given discipline. Based in California, Tesla’s workforce spans across four continents. We work to build an inclusive environment in which all people, regardless of gender, race, religion, or background, can come to do their best work.
Our world-class teams operate with a non-conventional philosophy of inter-disciplinary collaboration. Each member of the team is expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate. We’re tackling the world’s most difficult and important problems—and we wouldn’t succeed without our shared passion for making the world a better place.
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.