- Complete residential Main Panel Upgrades (MPU)
- Work with peers and leadership to evaluate job requirements and cost
- Diagnose and troubleshoot electrical component and system issues
- Lead efforts on safe work practices for the Field Operations team
- Deliver exceptional customer service throughout the process by educating customers about the product(s) and offering real-time updates on job status
- Document and update job status in the company database
- Attend training sessions and weekly team meetings on new products, installation methodology and safety
- Perform other related duties, as assigned
- A valid state Journeyman Electrician License
- Ability to work in extreme environments (example: hot sun, cold, crawl spaces, etc.)
- Position may require working at heights including on rooftops, climbing ladders and stairs
- Capable of performing repetitious duties, including lifting, bending and standing for long periods of time
- Must meet all OSHA standards for working at heights including:
- Ability to climb and utilize equipment on site including various ladders rated for 325lbs.
- Must meet OSHA fall protection standards for at height work limited at 310lbs.
- Standard 1926.502(d)(16)(v): https://www.osha.gov/lawsregs/regulations/standardnumber/1926/1926.502
- Must be able to meet equipment standards for fall protection (harness, anchor, ropes, etc.) with a maximum capacity of 310bs.
- Experience using basic hand and power tools
- Basic computer skills required
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Excellent attendance is crucial for the team to achieve success
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment
- Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment screening requirements
- Ability to safely handle tools and materials such as: ladders, inverters, solar panels, panel boards, batteries, and other similar electrical equipment, lumber, roofing materials, etc
- Understanding of NEC codes
As a full time Tesla employee you will receive full benefits from day 1 for you and your dependents.
Kaiser and UnitedHealthcare PPO and HSA plans (including infertility coverage)
3 medical plan choices with $0 paycheck contribution
Vision & dental plans (including orthodontic coverage)
Company paid Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability
401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plans, and other financial benefits
Employee Assistance Program, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holiday
Back-up childcare and employee discounts
Tesla is accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable energy. We design, manufacture, sell and service the world’s best solar technology, energy storage systems, and electric vehicles, providing customers the opportunity to generate, store and consume energy entirely sustainably.
Tesla is committed to hiring and developing top talent from around the world for any given discipline. Based in California, Tesla’s workforce spans across four continents. We work to build an inclusive environment in which all people, regardless of gender, race, religion, or background, can come to do their best work.
Our world-class teams operate with a non-conventional philosophy of inter-disciplinary collaboration. Each member of the team is expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate. We’re tackling the world’s most difficult and important problems—and we wouldn’t succeed without our shared passion for making the world a better place.
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Tesla is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 510-602-3960 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact email@example.com for additional information or to request accommodations.