Energy Customer Support Specialist - Remote
****This is a Remote Position****
Tesla Energy Support Specialists handle a variety of customer issues while delivering on world class customer service. The role of a specialist is to resolve or escalate complaints through appropriate channels and address social media escalations directed at the CEO with critical thinking. Deliver on Tesla Measures of Excellence, perform other duties and assignments including administrative, special projects. Support general call center functions that reinforce the mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy.
Energy Support Specialists are the front line and face of the Tesla brand. They should maintain a level of professionalism that exceeds that of our customer’s expectations.
· Achieve minimum expectations on all Key Performance Indicators, monthly and quarterly
· Provide excellent customer service that is focused on the person as well as the solution.
· Maintain and follow through on ongoing customer concerns until issue is resolved
· Work with various Tesla partners, such as scheduling, maintenance, process development, etc.
· Address tasks in a timely manner
· Proactively self-educates and maintains expectations regarding training, courses, and procedural/policy updates
· Reliable internet connection and a quiet workspace free of disruptions
· 1 year customer service experience or equivalent
· Evidence of exceptional ability
· Proven track record of excellent customer quality and productivity expectations
· Receptive to constructive feedback
· Thinks outside the box & takes initiative
· Experience with Windows and MS Office applications
· Excellent judgement in solving critical problems
· Ability to adapt in a fast pace changing environment
· Team player attitude is a MUST
Tesla is accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable energy. We design, manufacture, sell and service the world’s best solar technology, energy storage systems, and electric vehicles, providing customers the opportunity to generate, store and consume energy entirely sustainably.
Tesla is committed to hiring and developing top talent from around the world for any given discipline. Based in California, Tesla’s workforce spans across four continents. We work to build an inclusive environment in which all people, regardless of gender, race, religion, or background, can come to do their best work.
Our world-class teams operate with a non-conventional philosophy of inter-disciplinary collaboration. Each member of the team is expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate. We’re tackling the world’s most difficult and important problems—and we wouldn’t succeed without our shared passion for making the world a better place.
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Tesla is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 510-602-3960 or send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to request accommodations.