Product Specialist 产品专员【重庆】
Product Specialist 产品专员【重庆】
Tesla's Mission is to accelerate the world's transition to sustainable energy.
The Role The primary goal of the Product Specialist is to provide a fun educational experience for customers who come into the Tesla retail store. The Product Specialist will accomplish this by handling all walk in store guests, answering questions, educating the public about the electric drive experience. An implicit responsibility of the Product Specialist is to conduct educational conversations and business dealings in a way that creates a superior customer experience that represents the Tesla brand.
- Welcome all walk in guests, answer questions and generally manage the customer’s Tesla experience in the most positive way
- Enthusiastically educate all customers and fans about the benefits of going electric
- Assist Owner Advisors in co-piloting test drives for Tesla enthusiasts and providing an experience that future customer would highly recommend to friends and family
- Help Tesla enthusiasts and future owners stay up to speed with Tesla by subscribing them to digital updates from the company and founder, Elon Musk
- Through conversations on the floor, identify future Tesla prospects and encourage them to get behind the wheel of a Tesla product for themselves
- Assist customers with purchases of apparel and keep inventory full and neat
- Provide high quality customer service to the existing Tesla owner community
- Keep up with industry trends and best practices
- Help to develop a new way to market and sell cars to the community
- Occasional test drives may be required
- Employee must seriously learn about the company and products related knowledge, and pass internal testing, otherwise he/she will not be able to meet the full time employee’s requirement
- Other Responsibilities: Perform other related duties as assigned, based on the business need
- Strong communication and customer service experience required
- Highly appreciate Company culture and value
- Exceptional self-management and self-learning ability
- Positive, enthusiastic and passionate about the changes in the personal transportation industry
- Ability to understand and convey business issues and technical concepts
- Strong sense of team mentality and reliability
- Ability to work evenings and weekends in retail environment. Retail, industry and key account sales experience preferred
- Valid driver’s license in the country in which you are applying, 2 year minimum driving record required with a clean driving history
- 通过传递特斯拉创始人，Elon Musk发布的最新公司讯息，帮助特斯拉爱好者及未来车主更好的了解公司动态
Tesla is accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable energy. We design, manufacture, sell and service the world’s best solar technology, energy storage systems, and electric vehicles, providing customers the opportunity to generate, store and consume energy entirely sustainably.
Tesla is committed to hiring and developing top talent from around the world for any given discipline. Based in California, Tesla’s workforce spans across four continents. We work to build an inclusive environment in which all people, regardless of gender, race, religion, or background, can come to do their best work.
Our world-class teams operate with a non-conventional philosophy of inter-disciplinary collaboration. Each member of the team is expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate. We’re tackling the world’s most difficult and important problems—and we wouldn’t succeed without our shared passion for making the world a better place.
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Tesla is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 510-602-3282 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.