Store Leader - Singapore
Our Store Leaders are seasoned retail veterans and naturally charismatic leaders. In this role, you will be responsible for leading the recruitment, training, development and overall management of a dynamic store team that will help Tesla accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable transportation.
You will be challenged to support your team through training, coaching, motivating and analyzing sales performance. You will be tasked with identifying events in the local market that will maximize Tesla’s brand exposure and create more Tesla owners. You will be measured and rewarded by your ability to achieve targets, drive optimal team performance, and maintain store operations.
To succeed at Tesla, you must be energetic, highly organized, and hard working. You should have a passion for sustainable energy and the ability to create exceptional customer experiences. While individual contributions will be recognized, teamwork is essential to achieve the highest level of success. We will reward team players who help others succeed and empower the team around them.
• Coach and motivate sales team to meet assigned sales, delivery, and productivity goals through customer EV education and product knowledge, delivering excellent service and merchandise presentation and promotion.
• Demonstrate sales leadership by role playing and having an active presence in customer facing locations
• Train and develop team on sales and delivery processes
• Analyze data to determine optimal business strategies
• Set individual goals for your team, ensuring goals are aligned with store goals
• Ensure team is fluent in all aspects of product knowledge
• Partner with Marketing to identify local marketing and event opportunities to drive sales
• Drive for Excellence in all areas of business focused on reaching P&L expectations for respective location.
• Responsible for ensuring all employees provide best in class experience in every interaction
• Manage escalations quickly and effectively
• Empower and guide employees through challenging customer concerns, to make decisions in the customers’ best interest while also supporting Tesla’s mission.
• Recruit, train, and develop management team and employees ensuring all positions are filled in a timely manner
• Support, implement and provide follow-up for all training
• Continually evaluate the performance of each employee and provide constant feedback to drive results
• Identify high potential talent and effectively succession plan for needs of the business
• Ensure all employees adhere to Tesla policies and procedures
• Resolve all people and safety issues in a timely and effective manner, collaborating with Human Resources and appropriate teams effectively.
• Ensure facility maintenance and showroom presentation adhere to the brand standard
• Control store expenses continually striving to reduce costs
• Ensure all employees align with Tesla’s Dress Code and Grooming Guidelines
• 5+ years of applicable experience with proven track record to meet or exceed goals
• Self-starting entrepreneur with exceptional management and coaching skills
• Ability to prioritize multiple projects and adhere to business-critical deadlines
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Dedicated and ethical approach to sales and sales operations
• Ability to develop collaborative relationships acting as a well-respected, trusted partner with whom others want to work
• Ability to work evenings and weekends in a retail environment
• Valid driver’s license in the country in which you are applying, 2 year minimum driving record required with a clean driving history
• Ability to obtain appropriate state licensing, where applicable
Tesla is accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable energy. We design, manufacture, sell and service the world’s best solar technology, energy storage systems, and electric vehicles, providing customers the opportunity to generate, store and consume energy entirely sustainably.
Tesla is committed to hiring and developing top talent from around the world for any given discipline. Based in California, Tesla’s workforce spans across four continents. We work to build an inclusive environment in which all people, regardless of gender, race, religion, or background, can come to do their best work.
Our world-class teams operate with a non-conventional philosophy of inter-disciplinary collaboration. Each member of the team is expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate. We’re tackling the world’s most difficult and important problems—and we wouldn’t succeed without our shared passion for making the world a better place.
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Tesla is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 510-602-3960 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact email@example.com for additional information or to request accommodations.