Vehicle Detailer - Dallas, TX
- Performs entry-level work in the inspection, repair, and service of Tesla electric vehicles.
- Operate a variety of hand, power, and shop tools.
- Perform equipment inspections, adjustments and certifications.
- Maintain records of time and materials.
- May order shop supplies and parts.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Help maintain vehicle cleanliness of customer cars.
- Support journeymen technicians as needed
- Knowledge of: Methods, techniques for detailing vehicles - wet sand, polish, buff, wax, etc.
- Efficient skills in basic automotive techniques related to repair and servicing of automobiles.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions with attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn new and innovative automotive technologies.
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work, including the public.
- Perform detailed daily record keeping and reporting.
- Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines.
- Work in a team-based environment and achieve common goals.
- Clean driving record is imperative
- High School Diploma.
- Associate Degree or Certificate in Automotive Technology a plus
- Retail automotive service experience a plus.
- Valid driver’s license in the country in which you are applying, 2 year minimum driving record required with a clean driving history, and ability to be insured.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Tesla is accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable energy. We design, manufacture, sell and service the world’s best solar technology, energy storage systems, and electric vehicles, providing customers the opportunity to generate, store and consume energy entirely sustainably.
Tesla is committed to hiring and developing top talent from around the world for any given discipline. Based in California, Tesla’s workforce spans across four continents. We work to build an inclusive environment in which all people, regardless of gender, race, religion, or background, can come to do their best work.
Our world-class teams operate with a non-conventional philosophy of inter-disciplinary collaboration. Each member of the team is expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate. We’re tackling the world’s most difficult and important problems—and we wouldn’t succeed without our shared passion for making the world a better place.
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Tesla is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 510-602-3960 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact email@example.com for additional information or to request accommodations.