Control Systems BIM Designer, Factory Engineering, Gigafactory Texas
||Construction & Facilities
Our team is looking for a highly motivated Revit and CAD designer to join our control systems design team in Austin, TX.
• Develop process flow diagrams, piping & instrumentation drawings (P&IDs) and 3D instrumentation, pipe, and duct designs.
• Develop location layout drawing for instrumentation and control system components
• Develop PLC, Remote IO, Power Supply panel layout and network topology drawings
• Develop bill of materials for associated instruments, and associated assemblies
• Develop as-built drawings based on construction input
• BIM coordination with construction trades
• Coordinate work with other process, mechanical, electrical and support disciplines
• 3-5 yrs of hands-on experience designing instrumentation & controls for industrial processes and high-tech infrastructure and operational facilities
• Ability to model to fabrication (LOD 400) level detail for instrumentation and controls
• Proficiency with AutoCAD (recent releases) Revit MEP, Navisworks and Bluebeam.
• Proficiency with the Autodesk Dynamo