Our Controls team drives to create the factory of the future by overseeing the design of cutting-edge large scale equipment and utility systems in support of highly innovating manufacturing processes.
- Participate in initial equipment conceptual development and carefully balance product specifications, process control requirements, layout complexity, cost, quality and lead-time limits.
- Participate in development P&IDs for utility systems and process equipment.
- Work closely with PLC and HMI development to integrate and develop innovate control solutions.
- Develop 24VDC power systems and layouts
- BS/MS in an Engineering field or 7+ years of hands-on controls engineer or applications engineer experience working on automation and/or electromechanical systems.
- Proficiency selecting appropriate circuit protectors, wire and cable, sensors, safety hardware, PLC hardware, remote I/O, VFD and instrumentation.
- Proficiency creating detailed process, electrical, pneumatic and fluid schematics in CAD (AutoCAD). Ability to use 3D CAD packages such as with Revit is a plus.
- Proficiency programming and tuning variable frequency drives
- Proficiency with PLCs is a plus preferably Siemens
- Human Machine Interface (HMI / GUI - Ignition, Siemens Comfort Panel, AB Panelview, FactoryTalk, LabView)