Majority of work will center around developing designs for the Vehicle Production plant and surrounding facilities.
- Work with stakeholders from R&D, product design,
manufacturing, construction, and operations to understand, aggregate, and
summarize site wide utility requirements.
- Conceptual design of system improvements for reduced incremental
cost of infrastructure.
- Perform feasibility and techno-economic studies on capital
projects and new equipment technologies to meet aggressive internal rate
of return expectations.
- Perform capacity and risk analysis for large capital
- Hands-on analysis of design field performance and recommend key
improvements for future factory phases.
development is a problem of complexity, objective thinking, and social
interactions. Prove an ability to solve subjective problems with objective
various teams without direct reporting structure.
- BS in Mechanical, Chemical Engineering or equivalent, Master’s or
- 5-7 yrs of relevant experience, for instance
designing new or retrofitting existing factories for high volume manufacturing
processes and/or executing large scale multi-disciplinary technical projects.
- Experienced in Energy Modeling
or Utility Modeling
- Experienced with Thermal Fluid and HVAC Systems
- Experienced with Building Simulation and Forecasting
- Scientific programming and database skills highly desirable
(Matlab, Simulink, Revit, Python, SQL, or CAD.