As a Production Associate, you will be trained on how to help build the most exciting, environmentally friendly vehicles on the planet. If you have a strong work ethic, are reliable, and value teamwork in a safety focused environment, we want to hear from you!
- Complete standard work process and follow trained procedures.
- Demonstrate flexibility as needed by the business.
- Operate complex manufacturing equipment under supervision.
- Escalate technical problems to the appropriate support groups and leaders.
- Follow safety guidelines & procedures.
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism.
Work Environment / Essential Physical Demands
- Ability to perform physically demanding work for extended periods of time, up to 12 hours a day including but not limited to
- Frequently and repetitively, lift, push and carry up to 35 lbs., including the ability to carry 20 lbs. up and down stairs.
- Frequently and repetitively, bend, lift and reach to install vehicle parts.
- Stoop, lay, bend, reach, squat, kneel, crouch, twist and crawl for extended periods of time.
- Climb and maintain balance on ladders, scaffolding or other high structures.
- Ability to find issues in a work process and receive safety signals using sight, touch, or hearing.
- Open to schedule flexibility that will allow for a variety of shifts, including days, nights, or weekends as needed.
- Potential exposure to confined spaces and hazardous materials used in the painting process.
- Wearing Personal Protective Equipment, including but not limited to: safety glasses, safety shoes, bump caps, and adhering to prescribed safety rules and guidelines
- Ability to work with nitrile rubber.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new skills & adapt to new work environments.
- Comfortable learning new technology.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Must have command of the English language, both written and verbal.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- All potential employees will be required to successfully pass a comprehensive background check.
As a full time
Tesla employee you will receive full benefits from day 1 for you and your
and UnitedHealthcare PPO and HSA plans (including infertility coverage)
medical plan choices with $0 paycheck contribution
& dental plans (including orthodontic coverage)
paid Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability
Employee Stock Purchase Plans, and other financial benefits
Assistance Program, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
childcare and employee discounts