You will be responsible for driving innovation and first principles mindset, executing projects and professional growth, and promoting collaboration between all project disciplines.
- Develop & create complete set of code / life safety permit documents for various site projects
- Develop & create fire protection reports for new production lines / materials / suppression / detection systems coming to the factory.
- Develop and summit AM&M (Alternate Means & Methods) to local AHJ to help with performance based design criteria to meet intent of code
- Code Planning / Life Safety design (Schematic design through commissioning)
- Develop process improvements / workflows / templates to increase design productivity and quality of deliverables
- Licensed Fire Protection Engineer (Texas license required, or able to obtain reciprocity)
- 5+ years of experience
- Revit experience
- Program / Project Management experience
- Construction Administration experience