Tesla is looking for a strong
Software Engineer to design and develop software for its current and next
generations of Business Systems Applications. This position will be working
with the Software Engineering team in Fremont, CA.
The team will build the system used
to supply material to the distribution and service centers. It will be built
with the long-term vision of being a global system to manage warehouses for all
Tesla business operations, which includes Vehicle Service and Energy Products.
This will be a business-critical system essential to support the growth and
mission of Tesla. The candidate will be
working in Go, Angular, React, and MySQL.
- Design, implement and deliver end-to-end fully functional
- Contribute relevant, clean, concise quality documentation to Tesla’s
knowledge base to support increase organizational information sharing.
- Automating your repetitive development tasks.
- Evangelize best practices in Software development and Software
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, IT or related fields
- 4+ years in Application Development
- RESTful API Design & Implementation
- Experience with Automated Testing
- Backend Development, using tools such as Go, Java, Ruby, etc.
- Database knowledge such as MySQL, Oracle, Postgres etc.
- Experience working on business services software or enterprise software