The Digital Experience team at Tesla is at the forefront of building a consistent, global customer experience across all digital touchpoints – web, native apps and in-car infotainment systems. This team is building the next generation products and supporting infrastructure which allows our customers, living in 60+ countries, to understand, interact and purchase our amazing vehicles and energy products.
- Design, develop and implement products for Tesla customers on Tesla.com, Native Apps and in-car infotainment systems, Tesla store Kiosks and more
- Develop internal applications to support the Sales, Service & Delivery functions, Factory software, or our Financial Platforms
- Promote Software Engineering best practices via good architecture guilds, code reviews, build tools and documentation
- Be nimble and react quickly to changing business strategy
- Leverage your existing skills while learning and implementing new, open-source technologies
- Work with Product Managers, Quality Engineers and DevOps teams to own your solution from Inception to Production rollout & Operations
- Education: BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent degree.
- Designing and integrating multi-component systems, Web Service Development
- RESTful API Design & Implementation using C# or equivalent platform
- Experience with PHP
- OOP&D: Domain Driven Design, Utilizing well-known design patterns
- Relational Database experience with strong query planning experience