Assistant Service Manager, Stockholm
Assistant Service Manager, Stockholm
VÆR MED TIL AT SKABE FREMTIDEN
- The Assistant Service manager will report to and work closely with the Service Manager to uphold and improve all aspect of the service center.
- Our Assistant Service Managers must deliver excellent results and achieve goals quarter after quarter, month after month, on all aspects of customers, people, operations, and financials.
- Customer focused: Our customers are changing the world, and it is your responsibility to exceed their expectations of what a service experience should be. We expect you to go above and beyond for our customers. You will actively monitor customer service trends to make necessary improvements, and assist your team in developing appropriate standards and processes to continuously elevate the overall service experience.
- People: Our Assistant Service Managers lead by example. We expect you to put your team’s success before your own, and actively involve yourself in your team members’ growth and development. Your team will look to you to set the standard for open communication, active problem solving, and a positive work environment. We will look to you to help build a team of top talent. Our Assistant Service Managers are the coaches of their teams – you must provide regular coaching and feedback, and have a deep knowledge of your team’s strengths and opportunities. You will be responsible for leading change and inspiring your team every day.
- Operational excellence: As Assistant Service Manager, you must understand and own every aspect of your service center’s performance. You will be responsible for driving continuous improvements to facilitate exceptional team output and customer service. We expect you to champion safety, efficiency, quality, and overall excellence in all of your actions and decisions.
- Financials: Assistant Service Managers are expected to understand our business, know their numbers and lead the center’s daily operations to achieve specific goals in productivity, quality, output, cost as well as revenue / margin where applicable.
- Our Assistant Service Managers act in the best interest of Tesla at all times. You must have a passion for our mission, our people, and our customers.
- Technical acumen is required – you must develop a knowledge of all Tesla products, as well as Service systems, processes, and procedures.
- Attitude and approach is everything. You must:
- Be a leader and a team-player.
- Continuously challenge status quo and work well in high-pressure situations. Exceptional prioritization and time management skills are essential for success.
- Be strategic and proactive. You must think and plan ahead to give your team the tools they need to be successful.
- Be self-aware, flexible and open-minded.
- Possess a rare combination of analytical thinking, hands-on problem solving, and a customer-service mindset.
- Be an advocate for your customers and your team. Your success depends on theirs.
- Educational experience: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Fluent in English and local language(s).
- Professional experience: Prior leadership experience in a service-focused industry. Automotive expertise is not required.
- Leadership experience: Experience leading teams and managing a diverse group of roles and responsibilities.
- Process / operations experience: experience leading field, technical repair or manufacturing teams in a fast-paced, technology-driven environment with strong customer facing responsibilities. Experience running complex processes using Lean or other techniques.
Tesla fremskynder verdens overgang til bæredygtig energi. Vi designer, producerer, sælger og servicerer verdens bedste solcelleteknologi, energiopbevaringssystemer og elektriske biler. Herved giver vi kunderne mulighed for at generere, opbevare og forbruge energi fuldstændig bæredygtigt.
Tesla er engageret i at ansætte og udvikle de bedste talenter fra hele verden indenfor enhver given disciplin. Tesla er baseret i Californien og vores medarbejdere kommer fra fire kontinenter. Vi arbejder på at skabe et inklusivt miljø, hvor alle mennesker uanset køn, race, religion eller baggrund kan udføre deres arbejde bedst muligt.
Vores teams arbejder med en ukonventionel filosofi omkring tværfagligt samarbejde. Hvert medlem af et team forventes at udfordre og blive udfordret, at skabe og innovere. Vi forsøger at løse verdens sværeste og vigtigste problemer — og det ville ikke kunne lade sig gøre uden vores fælles passion for at gøre verden til et bedre sted.
Tesla er en arbejdsgiver der følger princippet om lige muligheder og fremmer mangfoldighed på arbejdspladsen. Alle kvalificerede ansøgere vil blive vurderet uden hensyn til race, farve, religion, køn, seksuel orientering, alder, nationalitet, handicap, veteranstatus eller nogen anden form for diskrimination.