Benefits Partner (m/w/d) - Gigafactory Berlin-Brandenburg
||Grünheide (Gigafactory Berlin), Brandenburg
Tesla is accelerating the world's transition to sustainable energy. Revolutionary strategies and products were developed within a few years and successfully launched on a large scale. This is only possible through extraordinary speed, innovation and efficiency.
Gigafactory Berlin forms the perfect basis for rolling out Tesla's incredible success story in Europe. The most important pillar for this are our employees. Their passion, motivation and engagement ensure that we achieve our goals. We are looking for you to continue and expand this success story together.
Tesla is seeking a highly motivated, analytical, and innovative individual to join our Benefits team. The Benefits Partner will be responsible for the strategic direction and development of best in class solutions for benefits delivery at our Gigafactory Berlin and other countries in EMEA.
You must have the ability to juggle multiple tasks, handle sensitive information, make sound business decisions, influence business leaders, manage details, and deliver results on a company-wide scale.
- Design, implement, enhance, and manage benefit programs for Gigafactory Berlin and other countries in EMEA
- Partner with the local and regional HR leadership to suggest changes, analyze performance and ensure equitable offerings that are aligned with Tesla’s global Total Rewards philosophy
- Continually evaluate benefits practices to find better ways get the job done, innovative ways to solve problems and employ a scrappy/hands-on approach
- Build scalable processes to improve efficiency
- Leverage technology to improve employee experience
- Work together with various teams to enter new markets & enhance offerings
- Interface with Payroll to ensure data flow is seamless
- Drive renewal negotiation with broker partners to ensure timely, accurate, cost-appropriate and compliant programs and administration
- Stay current on all benefit regulations and ensure compliance of benefit programs with legal requirements
- A burning desire to work for the most innovative company on the planet
- 3+ years experience in International Benefits for a multinational company or consulting firm
- Master degree or equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability
- Deep interest in analyzing data and the ability to see beyond the numbers to drive sound decision-making
- Strong vendor management, project management, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Sound knowledge of Germany country regulations & labor environment and working knowledge of EMEA country regulations
- Ability to develop strong relationships with all levels of management
- Possess high level of integrity. Be widely trusted, direct and truthful, with the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships and gain confidence
- Solutions and client service-oriented, with an emphasis on problem solving
- Ability to work in a team environment with a high sense of urgency
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills, including strong presentation generation and delivery, as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- No problem with occasional business travel
- Language skills: English and German
What we offer:
You will be working in our state-of-the-art Gigafactory where you´ll solve the world's most interesting problems with the best and brightest people who share a passion to change the world. Tesla’s compensation package includes competitive salary and Tesla shares or bonusses. Typical benefits that are offered are a pension program, 30 vacation days, employee insurances, relocation and commuting support.