Electrical Designer/ Revit Expert (m/f/d) - Gigafactory Berlin-Brandenburg
Tesla is accelerating the world's transition to sustainable energy. Revolutionary strategies and products were developed within a few years and successfully launched on a large scale. This is only possible through extraordinary speed, innovation and efficiency.
Gigafactory Berlin forms the perfect basis for rolling out Tesla's incredible success story in Europe. The most important pillar for this are our employees. Their passion, motivation and engagement ensure that we achieve our goals. We are looking for you to continue and expand this success story together.
Tesla is seeking a highly motivated Electrical Design Engineer who is a Revit expert. The Gigafactory design team drives to create the factory of the future by overseeing the design of cutting-edge large-scale equipment and utility systems in support of highly innovating manufacturing processes.
- Co-participate in initial detailed design development and carefully balance product specifications, equipment and component requirements, layout complexity, cost, quality and lead-time limits.
- Design verification and monitoring of network topologies for power distribution systems and very low voltage systems like passive IT infrastructure, fire detection and fire alarm systems, access control systems, surveillance systems
- Design verification and monitoring of MV Switchgears, Transformers, LV Main Switchgears and LV Main- and Sub-distribution panels as well as secondary systems, like protection, control, interlock, and communication systems
- Dimensioning and technical parameters for power distribution systems, equipment and components
- Busbar and Cabling dimensioning and parameters
- Calculations, technical parameters and controls for Lighting systems
- Schematics and layouts of power supply systems, equipment and distribution panels with single lines, wiring diagrams, as well as definition and technical data of components and cables
- Schematics and layouts of very low voltage systems, as well as definition and technical data of panels, equipment, components and cables
- Cable routing for all electrical systems with trays, ladders, etc., and cables with dimensioning, positioning, allocation of cables to trays, termination plans
- Function and Interfaces of control and building automation systems
- Manage contractors to optimally execute scopes of work
- Participate in Tesla specification and standard creation
- Factory acceptance tests
- Closely work with external stakeholders and other teams like construction, quality, testing and commissioning
- Evidence of exceptional ability
- Proficiency with electrical power and lighting distribution systems, very low voltage systems, like IT passive infrastructure, Fire alarm and Surveillance systems
- Revit expert
What we offer:
Based at Gigafactory site in Grünheide
You will be working in our state-of-the-art Gigafactory where you’ll solve the world's most interesting problems with the best and brightest people who share a passion to change the world. Tesla’s compensation package includes competitive salary and Tesla shares or bonusses. Typical benefits that are offered are a pension program, 30 vacation days, employee insurances, relocation and commuting support.