Tesla is accelerating the world's transition
to sustainable energy. Revolutionary strategies and products were developed
within a few years and successfully launched on a large scale. This is only
possible through extraordinary speed, innovation and efficiency.
Gigafactory Berlin forms the perfect basis for
rolling out Tesla's incredible success story in Europe. The most important
pillar for this are our employees. Their passion, motivation and engagement
ensure that we achieve our goals. We are looking for you to continue and expand
this success story together.
Tesla is looking for a highly motivated Equipment
Engineers, Casting/Foundry. He/she will be responsible for design and development of new
lines or modifications to existing lines.
- Reports to Castings Operations Manager.
- Responsible for leading design, installation and commissioning
activities for lines (both tandem and transfer lines).
- Supports equipment design RFQ’s.
- Requests the necessary project capital and is accountable for the budget.
- Provides direction and receives feedback from suppliers ensuring
equipment quality & delivery commitments are met.
- Approves supplier designs.
- Ensures that suppliers adhere to equipment building standards.
- Participates and perhaps leads the equipment standard documentation
- Prepares a detailed program plan that meets timing goals and visits
suppliers on a regular basis to ensure compliance to timing dates.
- Schedules and facilitates equipment trials at suppliers and at TMF.
- Provides direction and leadership to Launch Support Team.
- Provides a detailed documentation record of “as built” conditions.
- Provides direction to Engineering Techs and Engineering Interns as
- Provides a detailed list of high priority spare parts.
- Update Equipment Tracking System.
- Provide technical expertise to various departments from time to time.
- Other tasks assigned by Manager.
of exceptional ability
in high pressure die casting or similar processes
project management experience
Application for this position must be done in