Facilities Project Manager (m/w/d) – Gigafactory Berlin-Brandenburg
Tesla is accelerating the world's transition to sustainable energy. Revolutionary strategies and products were developed within a few years and successfully launched on a large scale. This is only possible through extraordinary speed, innovation and efficiency.
Gigafactory Berlin forms the perfect basis for rolling out Tesla's incredible success story in Europe. The most important pillar for this are our employees. Their passion, motivation and engagement ensure that we achieve our goals. We are looking for you to continue and expand this success story together.
The Facilities Management and Technical Services Team at Gigafactory Berlin is looking for a Facilities Project Manager to join the team.
• Identification of necessary technical, digital and construction related projects.
• Gap identification, set up and successful completion of the projects.
• Argumentation, prioritizing and cascading of the projects.
• Planning of the forecast and costs of the identified projects.
• Capacity Planning: Capacity requirements for projects.
• Setting up, management and coordination of project oriented and discipline overarching taskforces, this includes technical, project management, quality and digital teams.
• Personnel and Organizational Planning for the technical service.
• Establish, implement and maintain both an innovation as well as continuous improvement process.
• Independent decision making on planning details, control of the implementation and ensuring the transfer of information within the team.
• Tendering, awarding and independent billing of services by external third parties
• Preparation for acceptance and further project support in collaboration with the process owners.
• Development, optimization and implementation of the existing business strategy in the individual projects.
• Preparation of calculations and internal controlling of the overall measures.
• Monitoring, securing and expanding the high quality of results and performance.
• Be the interface to several process owners in different organizational units.
• Set up innovating structures with a focus on digital and sustainable solutions.
• 5+ years managing innovating projects with digital, sustainable and quality focus.
• Relevant professional experience in a project oriented environment, preferably gained in a technical (automotive) company
• Successfully completed studies in the field of industrial, mechanical engineering or similar disciplines.
• Experience in managing projects including internal and consulting entities with discipline overarching teams.
• International project experience is of an advantage.
• Reliable Knowledge of continuous improvement projects, project management and quality management (e.g. Six Sigma).
• Reliable experience in digital solutions, IoT and Industrie 4.0.
• Reliable Knowledge of sustainability and green projects.
• Experience in setting up continuous improvement and innovation structures and integrating teams both in a green field and integrating in an existing structure.
• Reliable knowledge of different disciplines such as mechanical, industrial, automotive, textile and similar disciplines is preferable.
• Entrepreneurial mindset and good business management skills
• Experience in coordinating and supervising external service providers
• Proven success in project management, communications, cross-functional team interaction, and driving results on time.
• Excellent organization, problem solving, tactical thinking, and time management skills.
• Proven record of quickly adapting to business needs, can-do mindset, flexibility, and fast-learner. Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment.
• Working knowledge of: Microsoft Tools, Quality Management Tools, documentation systems (e.g. confluence) and task planning systems (e.g. JIRA).
• Understanding of planning an electric vehicle production.
• Proficient in German and English is mandatory. Further Languages are of advantage.