Tesla is accelerating the world's transition to sustainable energy. Revolutionary strategies and products were developed within a few years and successfully launched on a large scale. This is only possible through extraordinary speed, innovation and efficiency.
Gigafactory Berlin forms the perfect basis for rolling out Tesla's incredible success story in Europe. The most important pillar for this are our employees. Their passion, motivation and engagement ensure that we achieve our goals. We are looking for you to continue and expand this success story together.
Tesla is looking for a Fleet Manager to support one of the most progressive vehicle brands in the world. This position will support our production at our new factory in Berlin.
Tesla is setting up a transport team that is focused on moving our cars as soon as possible to the final delivery location. As main task to control the day-to-day operation of the Tesla Truck Fleet, assist drivers with their planning, documentation and focus on a process that is as efficient as possible.
Ideal candidates for this role will have strong attention to detail, superior problem-solving abilities, experience with trucks and driver's, and can provide quick and strategic solutions. We are looking for self-motivated team players passionate about standardization.
In short, you will work in the exciting, dynamic, and challenging world of transport, directly for the leading EV (Electric Vehicle) car manufacturer.
- Monitoring driver behavior & analyzing data to increase business operational efficiency and ensure quality.
- Recruitment management
- Shift Management (sick leave, holidays, etc.)
- Develop, implement, update, monitor and enforce vehicle management best practices, policies, and procedures to ensure maximum utilization/profitability of fleet.
- Maintenance Policy
- Breakdown incidents resolution
- Administration and review the fleet policies, including training, Health and Safety policies, updates, and communication of pertinent documentation.
- Track all fleet costs and report/advise on trends and solutions (Maintenance, fuel, leasing, etc.).
- Conduct analysis of vehicle status and makes recommendations to improve cost-efficiency.
- Ensure that Tesla internal IT (Information Technology) programs are up to date and provide input on how to improve the workflow.
- Liaises with insurance matters related to claims, accidents, etc.
- Effective communication skills in English, German has a strong preference (or willing to learn). Other EU languages is a plus.
- Understanding of road transport rules and regulation (or is willing to learn).
- Car transport background is a plus, but we are happy to teach you.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, multitask and prioritize appropriately.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload and meet deadlines.
- Ability to both works alone and, in a team-based environment and achieve common goals.
- Living preferably around Berlin or willing to move to Berlin.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience. Other relevant certifications are a plus.
- Basic smartphone/tablet/computer skillset to operate the Tesla Logistics App.
- The responsibilities of this position may change over time - this role requires flexibility and the ability to adapt to the evolving needs of the organization.