Gas and Chemical Engineer - Maintenance (m/w/d) - Gigafactory Berlin-Brandenburg
||Grünheide (Gigafactory Berlin), Brandenburg
Tesla is accelerating the world's transition to sustainable energy. Revolutionary strategies and products were developed within a few years and successfully launched on a large scale. This is only possible through extraordinary speed, innovation and efficiency.
Gigafactory Berlin forms the perfect basis for rolling out Tesla's incredible success story in Europe. The most important pillar for this are our employees. Their passion, motivation and engagement ensure that we achieve our goals. We are looking for you to continue and expand this success story together.
We are looking for a Gas and Chemical Engineer who wants to join our Facilities Maintenance Team and help us bringing the factory to life. This person will be responsible for installing equipment and qualifying new gas and chemical delivery systems.
- Integrate and standardize best safety practices for all gas and chemical distribution systems
- Gas/chemical equipment and systems maintenance, including process/equipment improvements
- Review/analyze data and monitor equipment to identify trends and ensure processes are running within specifications
- Evaluation of process requirements and specification of new gas and chemical delivery systems as required
- Understand and apply Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA) concepts and root cause failure analysis to open-ended problems
- Future scenario planning support including infrastructure budget and schedule forecasting, utilization and capacity data analysis, and reporting
- Project management for design, budget, contractor selection, mechanical & electrical construction, equipment installation & qualification of new gas and chemical delivery systems
- BS degree in mechanical or chemical engineering
- Professional Engineering license preferred
- At least 4 years of gas and chemical delivery systems operations experience; semiconductor facility or battery manufacturing facility support preferred
- Hazardous production material (HPM) expertise
- Strong data and system analysis
- Strong troubleshooting background and issue resolution
- High tolerance of change
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Experience with design and installation of gas and chemical equipment, including piping systems and facility support equipment
- Experience in managing and leading projects including design/specification, bidding, and coordination