Tesla is accelerating the world's transition to sustainable energy. Revolutionary strategies and products were developed within a few years and successfully launched on a large scale. This is only possible through extraordinary speed, innovation and efficiency.
Gigafactory Berlin forms the perfect basis for rolling out Tesla's incredible success story in Europe. The most important pillar for this are our employees. Their passion, motivation and engagement ensure that we achieve our goals. We are looking for you to continue and expand this success story together.
We are building a brand new team of HR professionals! Your role is to provide advice, guidance and support to the leadership team at Gigafactory. We care about people, growth, excellence and results.
Reporting to the HR Lead, we are looking for an experienced HR professional who enjoys driving engagement and building organizational scalability. No day is the same and the ideal fit is someone who thrives in a dynamic organization where anything is possible and much is still being built.
- Build trusted relationships with stakeholders and leaders in the business and be a member of the local leadership team
- Drive the local implementation of key initiatives in alignment with the broader HR strategy and business requirements
- Coach, develop and support local leadership on an ongoing basis – build local leadership capability
- Support leaders with performance acceleration and drive performance improvement initiatives and a culture of excellence
- Facilitate group sessions regarding Tesla’s annual engagement survey and work with local management on action planning, ensure consistent follow-up and progress accountability
- Work with leadership on building culture (workforce sustainability, health, well-being)
- Advise on local labor law regulations and implication and guide / coach leaders through conflict handling and grievance (in collaboration with Employee Relations and Employment Counsel)
- Provide compensation support including salary planning, promotions and job re-leveling
- Support in organizing and facilitating workshops for local stakeholders on any relevant/ required topics (from leadership to teaming to labor law, new process implementation etc…)
- Champion the HR team; be an ambassador for the team on the ground and support in building our powerful brand and reputation
- Ensure close collaboration with HR Partners from other geographies and business units to guarantee common direction, sharing of best practices and creation of synergies
- Recognise yourself in the Tesla brand, you are energetic, entrepreneurial, and innovative in your approach
- Experience with rapid and complex changing work environment
- Being an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- The ability to be comfortable with high volume workload and not be afraid to "roll up your sleeves"
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills
- Strong solutions focus and be comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solution
- Bias for action, strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence
- Must be able to interface at all levels of the organization
- Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement
- Extensive knowledge of German labour law
- Fluent in English and German language
What we offer:
You will be working in our state-of-the-art Gigafactory where you´ll solve the world's most interesting problems with the best and brightest people who share a passion to change the world. Tesla’s compensation package includes competitive salary and Tesla shares or bonusses. Typical benefits that are offered are a pension program, 30 vacation days, employee insurances, relocation and commuting support.