HR Operations Specialist (w/m/d) - Gigafactory Berlin
||Grünheide (Gigafactory Berlin), Brandenburg
Tesla is accelerating the world's transition to sustainable energy. Revolutionary strategies and products were developed within a few years and successfully launched on a large scale. This is only possible through extraordinary speed, innovation and efficiency.
Gigafactory Berlin forms the perfect basis for rolling out Tesla's incredible success story in Europe. The most important pillar for this are our employees. Their passion, motivation and engagement ensure that we achieve our goals. We are looking for you to continue and expand this success story together.
We are building a brand new, diverse international team committed to providing the highest level of service for employees throughout their Tesla journey!
With excellent organizational skills, time-planning and attention to detail you directly contribute to a fantastic employee experience, by supporting employees with documentation, data management support and front-line expertise. As problem-solvers for lifecycle, systems and process issues, you will work closely with our Employee Advisors and HRBPs.
- Employee & Business support
- First line response for employee queries and document requests
- Effective management of documentation and data from onboarding to off-boarding
- Trouble-shoot employee issues, resulting in solutions or referrals to appropriate personnel
- Data Management and Integrity
- HR Data management, maintenance and auditing
- Ensure operational processes, procedures and policies are aligned with current employment law and compliance requirements
- Payroll data preparation and auditing for payment accuracy
- Collaboration and Partnership
- Partner with HRBP & support with employee relations tasks for seamless HR experience
- Support on basic employee relations issues where relevant
- Ensure the output of daily work supports the work of other teams e.g. Payroll, Benefits, HRBP
- Enjoyment of administrative and data processing tasks
- Exceptional time-planning and multi-tasking
- High Attention to detail and data accuracy
- Patience, Empathy and Passion for helping people
- The right attitude is ESSENTIAL – so BE Enthusiastic, proactive and solution focused
- Able to deal with ambiguity and a fast-paced environment
- Communication and collaboration skills
- Experience and knowledge of HR services and/or customer-service or administration
- Familiarity and patience with repetitive tasks
- Data management skills
- Basic knowledge of local labour law for document creation e.g. local probation periods, number contracts permitted, lengths of contract and extension periods,
- Excellent English & German written and spoken skills Essential
- Understanding of HR systems
- General computer proficiency including MS Office Suite