HR Systems Support Specialist (m/w/d) - Gigafactory Berlin-Brandenburg
||Grünheide (Gigafactory Berlin), Brandenburg
Tesla is accelerating the world's transition to sustainable energy. Revolutionary strategies and products were developed within a few years and successfully launched on a large scale. This is only possible through extraordinary speed, innovation and efficiency.
Gigafactory Berlin forms the perfect basis for rolling out Tesla's incredible success story in Europe. The most important pillar for this are our employees. Their passion, motivation and engagement ensure that we achieve our goals. We are looking for you to continue and expand this success story together.
The HR Systems Support Specialist is a member of the HR Operations team. The HR Systems Support Specialist is responsible for maintaining, identifying and implementing system improvement opportunities to create the best employee experience possible. They are the driving force for managing system improvement initiatives across the HR team at Gigafactory Berlin.
You will partner with diverse business stakeholders to lead numerous projects to increase business efficiency and automate business processes. Outside of being able to manage projects, you have the desire to drive change through continuous improvement.
This hands-on technical role demands excellent knowledge of HR business processes and methodologies along with an analytical and reporting background.
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to identify and road-map opportunities for the role of system optimization, to reduce non-value add tasks, improve employee experience and scale for growth.
- Project Management and coordination: ensuring that projects are delivered on time with demonstrated positive impact on working operations.
- Maintaining and upgrading HRIS performance, conducting regular reviews of systems and generating reports on efficiencies and improvement areas
- Troubleshooting technical problems; collaborating with stakeholders (Payroll, Recruitment, HR Partners, etc.) to resolve issues
- Testing system enhancements (conducting/participating in User Acceptance Testing) ensuring solutions are clearly and consistently captured
- Creating and maintaining system guidelines, job aids/manuals and manage communications throughout the organization for users impacted
- Provide administrative project/reporting support: Data analyses, monitoring and ensuring data quality, creating documentation and knowledge management to minimize data discrepancies
- Configure and administrate data security and comply with policies and procedures
- Design and develop customized reports
- Risk mitigation planning
- Minimum 2 years-experience in HR Operations department (customer facing and process function)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Microsoft Excel strong user (VLOOKUP, pivots, databases)
- English and German; High-level written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of HRIS (Absence Management systems is a plus)
- Excellent knowledge of Core HR, Payroll & Benefits processes, procedures and best practices
- Strong HR systems reporting background. Able to document and communicate
- Project coordination/management experience required
- Excellent interpersonal and an analytical thinker. Results orientated
- Collaborate with multiple teams from various levels and in different locations
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities within tight deadlines
- Have familiarity with process mapping, roadmaps and process governance principles
- A big picture thinker understanding impact and feasibility
- Ability to structure large amounts of information into a process framework
- Possess a positive, service-oriented attitude
Applications must be submitted in English