Ingenieur Gebäudeinstandhaltung / Facilities Maintenance Engineer (m/w/d) - Gigafactory Berlin Brandenburg
||Grünheide (Gigafactory Berlin), Brandenburg
Ingenieure Gebäudeinstandhaltung/ Facility Maintenance Engineer (m/w/d) – Gigafactory Berlin-Brandenburg
Tesla is accelerating the world's transition to sustainable energy. Revolutionary strategies and products were developed within a few years and successfully launched on a large scale. This is only possible through extraordinary speed, innovation and efficiency.
Gigafactory Berlin-Brandenburg forms the perfect basis for rolling out Tesla's incredible success story in Europe. The most important pillar for this are our employees. Their passion, motivation and engagement ensure that we achieve our goals. We are looking for you to continue and expand this success story together.
The Maintenance Team works around the clock on infrastructure systems to maximize performance and availability. Through a combination of preventative and corrective maintenance they ensure these systems operate as intended, and when they don't they're returned to service as soon as possible. The Facilities Team at Gigafactory Berlin is urgently looking for a Facility Maintenance Engineer.
- Be in charge of maintaining the facilities, i.e. ad hoc and longer term repairs etc.
- Be a key stakeholder early in the construction process of Gigafactory Berlin, to ensure efficient lifecycle costs, reliability, and operability of the factory
- Capacity Planning: Capacity requirements for facilities maintenance.
- Monitoring compliance with standards, guidelines and regulations in Facility Management
- Coordinate downtime activities and needs between maintenance, construction, and production.
- Evaluate quotes to any ongoing maintenance (preventative) activities.
- Reviews and provides written comments on design plans and specifications prepared by others.
- Incorporate all improvements and best practices into site specifications and standards
- Investigate ways to reduce the cost of maintenance
- Analyze data to predict utility and chemical usage
- 3+ years working as an Engineer in technical facility service projects, preferably in greenfield manufacturing environments
- Experience maintaining the facilities and all MEP/utility systems as well as waste management
- Ability to interface with multiple engineering disciplines.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in technical German and English is mandatory. Further Languages are of advantage.