Leiter Mess-, Steuer- und Regelungstechnik/ Facilities Automation (m/w/d) – Gigafactory Berlin-Brandenburg
Tesla is accelerating the world's transition to sustainable energy. Revolutionary strategies and products were developed within a few years and successfully launched on a large scale. This is only possible through extraordinary speed, innovation and efficiency.
Gigafactory Berlin forms the perfect basis for rolling out Tesla's incredible success story in Europe. The most important pillar for this are our employees. Their passion, motivation and engagement ensure that we achieve our goals. We are looking for you to continue and expand this success story together.
The Facilities Team at Gigafactory Berlin is looking for a Manager for Facility Automation to join the team.
• Management and leadership of own employees
• Coordination and management of facilities management operations for a 3 -shift organization
• Planning of the forecast and costs of the facility automation within FM.
• Capacity Planning: Capacity requirements for facility automation.
• Management and coordination of the organizational units' services in the areas of technical facility management, this includes both construction related elements and technical installations with an automation focus.
• Personnel and Organizational Planning in collaboration with projects lead: Organizational Structure, Personnel Costs, Government Incentives, Labor Strategy, Negotiations and Conflict Management.
• Establish, maintain and regularly check process routines and digital documentation systems for compliance with legal requirements
• Monitoring compliance with standards, guidelines and regulations in FM
• Drive compliance with the Process Safety Management (PSM) and Management of Change (MOC) programs
• Develop and implement the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) program for facility equipment and systems operation
• Create and report metrics related to Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) and Statistical process Control (SPC)
• Establish, maintain and regularly check the Building Management System (BMS) and the metrics and control system (MSA)
• Be the interface to several commercial and technical organizational units.
• Monitoring Planning: Planification of overall FM Monitoring processes, Tool specification, selection and adaptation, FM data planning.
• Workplace Design: Workplace Layouts, Media Requirements, Micrologistics concepts, Ergonomics, Regulatory Requirements, Workplace Engineering.
• Coordination of Work Preparation: Workflow Planning, Resource Engineering, CNC Programming, SE Feedback, Timing Specifications.
• 7+ years managing technical facility service projects, preferably in greenfield manufacturing environments
• Relevant professional experience in a facility management/automation lead position, preferably gained in a technical (automotive) company (e.g. semiconductor, solar, or battery manufacturing facilities)
• Reliable Knowledge of the regional FM market, the relevant standards, guidelines and regulations in Germany.
• Experience in personnel management and team building
• Entrepreneurial mindset and good business management skills
• Negotiation and assertiveness to achieve the growth targets of Teslas
• Successfully completed studies in the field of business administration, facility management, technical building management or similar
• Experience in coordinating and supervising external service providers
• Proven success in project management, communications, cross-functional team interaction, and driving results on time.
• Excellent organization, problem solving, tactical thinking, and time management skills.
• Proven record of quickly adapting to business needs, can-do mindset, flexibility, and fast-learner. Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment.
• Working knowledge of technical software: Multiple FM Tools, Microsoft.
• Understanding of planning and building an electric vehicle plant.
• Proficient in technical German and English is mandatory. Further Languages are of advantage.