Logistics Financial Analyst (m/w/d) - Gigafactory Berlin-Brandenburg
||Grünheide (Gigafactory Berlin), Brandenburg
Tesla is accelerating the world's transition to sustainable energy. Revolutionary strategies and products were developed within a few years and successfully launched on a large scale. This is only possible through extraordinary speed, innovation and efficiency.
Gigafactory Berlin forms the perfect basis for rolling out Tesla's incredible success story in Europe. The most important pillar for this are our employees. Their passion, motivation and engagement ensure that we achieve our goals. We are looking for you to continue and expand this success story together.
The individual in this role will deliver financial audit and analytic support for Tesla's Global Logistics team. Focus will include freight invoice audit supporting payment approval, financial reporting and logistics spend systems improvements and data analytics.
- Acquire, consolidate, audit, and facilitate payment approval for freight invoices.
- Lead the collaboration with Finance for transportation contracts, cost accruals, and invoice payments.
- Support the timely audit and payment of logistics invoices.
- Support the Finance group with logistics information for the monthly and quarterly close processes.
- Develop and maintain key metrics and executive dashboard on freight invoice payment, logistics cost performance, and cost improvement roadmap actions.
- Create, optimize and maintain KPIs for logistics payment system.
- Utilize enterprise cost mindset to continuously improve cost and quality for the global material, service, and product distribution network.
- Deliver in-depth analysis of logistics network to data-mine opportunities for cost improvement actions.
- Identify & execute opportunities to increase bandwidth through automation and streamlining of business processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, accounting or supply chain or the equivalent in experience and exceptional ability.
- 2+ years’ experience in analytics, financial or a supply chain role
- Understanding of financial and accounting concepts and procedures within a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with MS Access, SQL, Tableau/other BI tools.
- Knowledge of VBA, R or Python.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office software.
- Exceptional analytical skills with regards to logistics analysis, data manipulation, and the ability to create information from data.
- Knowledge of purchasing processes (SOP's, RFQ's, PO's, Invoicing, etc.)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and deliver high quality results.
- Fluent in German and English