Tesla is accelerating the world's transition to sustainable energy. Revolutionary strategies and products were developed within a few years and successfully launched on a large scale. This is only possible through extraordinary speed, innovation and efficiency.
Gigafactory Berlin-Brandenburg forms the perfect basis for rolling out Tesla's incredible success story in Europe. The most important pillar for this are our employees. Their passion, motivation and engagement ensure that we achieve our goals. We are looking for you to continue and expand this success story together.
Tesla is seeking a highly motivated, experienced and solution-oriented Program Coordinator to support Trade and customs matters for Gigafactory Berlin and jurisdictions across EMEA.
This person will be responsible for managing projects and programs. The role will be focused on facilitating the cross-border movement of goods, minimizing Tesla’s risk profile and driving cost saving and efficiency programs.
- Lead projects and programs to help further drive cost savings, compliance and operational efficiency
- Ensure the use of appropriate customs valuation methodology in partnership with Tax and Accounting
- Ensure that suitable import and export policies and procedures are in place
- Develop or implement policies and procedures to manage duty-savings and free trade agreement (FTA) requirements
- Support with implementing and maintaining AEO programs
- Manage and support customs audit defense
- Support with export control policy and other programs to ensure compliance and mitigate risks
- Support and develop trade and customs automation strategies
- 5+ years of Customs/Trade Consulting/In-house Trade management experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of customs valuation, country of origin and classification
- Excellent communication, planning and organizational skills
- Experience of communicating with, and influencing stakeholders at all levels
- Experience with AEO implementation and maintenance
- Self-starter who can handle multiple projects simultaneously with competing priorities with minimal direction
- Flexible to working hours and travel
- Fluent in English and German, any additional language is a plus
What we offer:
You will be working in our state-of-the-art Gigafactory where you’ll solve the world's most interesting problems with the best and brightest people who share a passion to change the world. Tesla’s compensation package includes competitive salary and Tesla shares or bonusses. Typical benefits that are offered are a pension program, 30 vacation days, employee insurances, relocation and commuting support.