Forecasting & Outbound Capacity Planning manager / Projektmanager Logistik Analysen - Kapazitäts- und Warenausgangsplanung (m/w/d) - Gigafactory Berlin - Brandenburg
||Grünheide (Mark), Brandenburg
Tesla is accelerating the world's transition to sustainable energy. Revolutionary strategies and products were developed within a few years and successfully launched on a large scale. This is only possible through extraordinary speed, innovation and efficiency.
Gigafactory Berlin-Brandenburg forms the perfect basis for rolling out Tesla's incredible success story in Europe. The most important pillar for this are our employees. Their passion, motivation and engagement ensure that we achieve our goals. We are looking for you to continue and expand this success story together.
Tesla is looking for a Logistics Team Member to support one of the most progressive vehicle brands in the world. This position will support our Finished Vehicle Logistics team at our new factory in Berlin.
Tesla is setting up a transport team that is focused on moving our cars as soon as possible to the final delivery location. You will be working with the factory and transport team to ensuring we have sufficient capacity to transport the cars to our customers.
Ideal candidates for this role will have strong attention to detail, superior problem-solving abilities, experience vehicle factory dynamics, and can provide quick and strategic solutions. We are looking for self-motivated team player, passionate about standardization.
In short, you will work in the exciting, dynamic, and challenging world of transport, directly for the leading EV (Electric Vehicle) car manufacturer.
- Ensuring that Sales, delivery, Factory and outbound logistics are aligned.
- Analyse and capture changes to Sales, delivery or production plans and work with the Outbound Team to guarantee trucking capacity.
- Creating tools, processes and dashboards to create the right visibility to make well informed decisions.
- Conduct analysis of Internal processes makes recommendations to improve cost- and utilization efficiency.
- Find best practices and better ways to optimize the outbound logistics strategy.
- Continuous innovative vehicle distribution network design & optimization, taking into consideration internal and external best practices.
- Build an end-to-end understanding of the (internal) processes.
- Work with the Dispatch Team to bring IT Tools to the next level.
- Whatever is required to bring Tesla to the next level.
- Effective communication skills in English, German has a strong preference (or willing to learn). Other EU languages is a plus.
- Data analysis capabilities.
- Demand planning skills is a plus.
- Understanding of production, delivery and sales processes within a start-up.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, multitask and prioritize appropriately.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload and meet deadlines.
- Ability to both works alone and, in a team-based environment and achieve common goals.
- Living preferably around Berlin, or willing to relocate
- The responsibilities of this position may change over time - this role requires flexibility and the ability to adapt to the evolving needs of the organization
What we offer:
You will be working in our state-of-the-art Gigafactory where you’ll solve the world's most interesting problems with the best and brightest people who share a passion to change the world. Tesla’s compensation package includes competitive salary and Tesla shares or bonusses. Typical benefits that are offered are a pension program, 30 vacation days, employee insurances, relocation and commuting support.