Tesla is accelerating the world's transition to sustainable energy. Revolutionary strategies and products were developed within a few years and successfully launched on a large scale. This is only possible through extraordinary speed, innovation and efficiency.
Gigafactory Berlin forms the perfect basis for rolling out Tesla's incredible success story in Europe. The most important pillar for this are our employees. Their passion, motivation and engagement ensure that we achieve our goals. We are looking for you to continue and expand this success story together.
Duration: 5 - 6 months, starting ASAP
Tesla is seeking an intern to work directly for the Gigafactory Berlin Construction Purchasing Team. The intern will assist this team in all purchasing related activities for the planning, development and construction of the buildings, infrastructure and all facilities. The intern will be a central point of contact for all purchasing related queries internally and will learn to create vendor proposal requests, purchase orders, vendors in our systems, respond to supply demands and make sure that the purchasing process is as smooth as possible. The Purchasing team offers the interns an opportunity to develop themselves in an international corporation with both operational and project work during the assignment.
- Operational support procuring generic goods and services for construction and infrastructure of the new Tesla Gigafactory Berlin factory
- Building & Construction Projects
- Related infrastructural products & services (materials, equipment, other)
- Other assigned but related commodities within the Gigafactory Berlin project
- Providing analysis of existing requirements and pricing to ensure the most cost-effective options
- Support the Supply Managers with data analysis
- Involved in Procure-to-Pay processes in the Tesla supply chain
- Maintaining day-to-day supplier relationships
- Reviewing, analyzing and clarifying quote packages from suppliers
- Issuing new Purchase Orders for any commodity price changes
- Fluency in German and English
- Preferably studying in a relevant field like Supply Chain or Construction Technology
- Capable of working in a fast paced and always changing environment
- Proactive work mentality
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving oriented
- A strong team player