Tesla is accelerating the world's transition to sustainable energy. Revolutionary strategies and products were developed within a few years and successfully launched on a large scale. This is only possible through extraordinary speed, innovation and efficiency.
Gigafactory Berlin forms the perfect basis for rolling out Tesla's incredible success story in Europe. The most important pillar for this are our employees. Their passion, motivation and engagement ensure that we achieve our goals. We are looking for you to continue and expand this success story together.
The Tesla Global Security team want to make a difference, take security seriously and to provide our customers, visitors and employees with guidance and support. Tesla has an outstanding opportunity available for a Security Operations Centre (SOC) Operator to join the Security Team at Tesla. The SOC Operator is responsible for triaging security reports, supporting emergency response coordination, responding to and validating alarms and other security alerts and security risk monitoring and analysis. This position will be based at Tesla’s new Gigafactory Berlin site in Germany.
The Regional Security Operations Centre provides support and coordination to all sites within the EMEA region. This includes coordinating and facilitating the crisis management response to security incidents, regional security risk monitoring and analysis and assisting with alarm monitoring services for Tesla locations across EMEA. The Security Operations Centre troubleshoots and escalates issues with the access control, intrusion detection and fire alarm systems.
• Monitoring of security alarms from Gigafactory Berlin and Tesla sites across EMEA.
• Dispatch personnel to incidents as required.
• Communicate with site points of contact and emergency services to coordinate incident response.
• Assist with CCTV video requests and be able to update requesters in a timely manager.
• Coordinate with cross-functional business partners for security response processes.
• Properly document every incident that comes into the SOC and escalate to management as needed.
• Supporting the access control program in the administration and creation of badges and access requests for Tesla employees.
• Support management in identifying opportunities to improve security processes, procedures and technology.
• Monitor status of security systems within the SOC scope and escalate issues or recommend improvements.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English. Additional languages are a plus.
• Prior experience in dispatch, call center or an SOC environment is preferred.
• Hold or ability to obtain a police clearance certificate.
• Experience with access control, surveillance, and other security systems.
• Proficiency in MS Office programs (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Office 365).
• Knowledge of the following areas preferred: disaster management, active shooter; personnel management and crisis management.
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and navigate through an ambiguous situations; enjoys challenges
• Organized, with solid time management skills and attention to detail.
• Shift work will be required, including nights, weekends and Public Holidays.