Senior Process Engineer Facilities (m/w/d) - Gigafactory Berlin-Brandenburg
||Grünheide (Gigafactory Berlin), Brandenburg
Tesla is accelerating the world's transition to sustainable energy. Revolutionary strategies and products were developed within a few years and successfully launched on a large scale. This is only possible through extraordinary speed, innovation and efficiency.
Gigafactory Berlin forms the perfect basis for rolling out Tesla's incredible success story in Europe. The most important pillar for this are our employees. Their passion, motivation and engagement ensure that we achieve our goals. We are looking for you to continue and expand this success story together.
The Facilities Team works around the clock on infrastructure systems to maximize performance and availability. Through a combination of preventative and corrective maintenance they ensure these systems operate as intended, and when they don't they're returned to service as soon as possible.
- Responsibility for planning and implementing the material flow of indirect material and spare parts in close cooperation with the shop leads
- Monitoring and optimizing the reordering process for indirect material and critical spare parts
- On-schedule planning, integration and subsequent monitoring of logistics and warehouse processes
- Review trends, analyze data, and monitor equipment/systems to identify trends and ensure they are running within specifications
- Investigate ways to reduce the cost of operations or improvement projects
- Develop projects based on operational need and/or cost conservation
- Understand and apply Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA) concepts and root cause failure analysis to open-ended problems
- Create and track countermeasures to completion
- Perform cost/benefit analysis and engineering recommendation / justification
- MS in Engineering
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience in a project oriented environment, preferably gained in a technical (automotive) company
- International project experience is of an advantage.
- Strong troubleshooting background and issue resolution
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Intermediate project management skills
- Proven record of quickly adapting to business needs, can-do mindset, flexibility, and fast-learner. Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment.
- Understanding of planning and building an electric vehicle plant
- Proficient in German and English is mandatory. Further Languages are of advantage.