Tesla is accelerating the world's transition to sustainable energy. Revolutionary strategies and products were developed within a few years and successfully launched on a large scale. This is only possible through extraordinary speed, innovation and efficiency.
Gigafactory Berlin forms the perfect basis for rolling out Tesla's incredible success story in Europe. The most important pillar for this are our employees. Their passion, motivation and engagement ensure that we achieve our goals. We are looking for you to continue and expand this success story together.
We’re looking for a highly motivated leader to build world class
Stamping team and lead Stamping Production at Gigafactory Berlin. You will
be responsible for meeting the production forecast and ensuring company goals
are achieved. The ideal candidate will have a track record of significant
achievements, tremendous drive, and a willingness to roll up their sleeves.
- Responsible for all Stamping productions.
- Drive operations team to achieve established targets for daily going
rate and on-time shipments.
- Development and continuous improvement of key shop metrics.
- Define Stamping shop objectives to meet business plans, capacity &
headcount targets, and key performance indicators.
- Ensure optimal use of resources and adherence to best safety practices.
- Conduct analysis and prepare reports on projects and process
- Interact with quality management team to correct, contain, and resolve
vehicle quality concerns.
- Make countermeasures for timely completion of project goals.
- Support new product and material introductions. Interact with design
team to coordinate new model launches.
- Create process plans, bid packages, and project specifications.
- Procure equipment, track budget costs, and project schedules.
- Ensure consistency in standards and documentation. Monitor and ensure
- Support and manage continuous improvement activities in safety,
environmental, quality, cost, efficiency, and productivity objectives.
- Enforce proper material management procedures.
- Engineering degree or equivalent experience.
- 5 years related stamping experience
- 3 years management
experience in a manufacturing or industrial environment.
- Experience with process improvement methodologies to optimize efficiency
- Ability to work well under pressure, manage competing demands and meet
- In-depth understanding of mechanical and standardized processes.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills in the English and German languages.