Tesla is accelerating the world's transition to sustainable energy. Revolutionary strategies and products were developed within a few years and successfully launched on a large scale. This is only possible through extraordinary speed, innovation and efficiency.
Gigafactory Berlin-Brandenburg forms the perfect basis for rolling out Tesla's incredible success story in Europe. The most important pillar for this are our employees. Their passion, motivation and engagement ensure that we achieve our goals. We are looking for you to continue and expand this success story
Tesla’s Supplier Industrialization team is responsible for critical component development and qualification activities with
suppliers. This position involves communicating well with internal and external teams, traveling to suppliers in different regions, and
on-the-spot critical decision making.
• Conduct and implement Design for Manufacturing (DFM) feedback into our design
• Suppliers On Time Delivery performance
• Supplier Quality Performance
• Supplier Production Capacity (Operations management)
Evidence of exceptional ability:
• Has successfully designed/assembled PCB-components or has successfully industrialized relevant suppliers thereof
• Has successfully negated adverse events related to the supplier industrialization for pre-series and series-production of PCB components