Tesla is accelerating the world's transition to sustainable energy. Revolutionary strategies and products were developed within a few years and successfully launched on a large scale. This is only possible through extraordinary speed, innovation and efficiency.
Gigafactory Berlin forms the perfect basis for rolling out Tesla's incredible success story in Europe. The most important pillar for this are our employees. Their passion, motivation and engagement ensure that we achieve our goals. We are looking for you to continue and expand this success story together.
The Tesla Technical Training Instructor requires someone who is flexible, highly organized, and hard working. Individuals should have a passion for and understanding of personal development through the training process.
In this role outstanding communication and presentation skills are a must have. As a Technical Training Instructor, you have the ability to share your knowledge with employees of various levels, including production associates and engineers.
To enable people to grow is your motivation and driver.
We are looking for someone who profoundly understands the differentiation between “teaching” and “training”.
- Be one of the Gigafactory's first trainers and develop training content from scratch in collaboration with the production managers
- Conduct technical trainings and workshops and develop basic and advanced technical content for the onboarding of the production employees
- Design and use different training methods for online and offline training
- You will be responsible for continuous quality improvements of training content, learning targets and documentation
- Conduct train-the-trainer workshops and programs
- Support and moderate meetings and events
- Strong technical background - Automotive or production line strongly desired
- Solid experience as a technical training instructor
- Self-driven problem solver with a consultative mindset
- Fluent German or English are required