Technical Training Instructor (w/m/d) - Gigafactory Berlin
||Grünheide (Gigafactory Berlin), Brandenburg
Tesla is accelerating the world's transition to sustainable energy. Revolutionary strategies and products were developed within a few years and successfully launched on a large scale. This is only possible through extraordinary speed, innovation and efficiency.
Gigafactory Berlin forms the perfect basis for rolling out Tesla's incredible success story in Europe. The most important pillar for this are our employees. Their passion, motivation and engagement ensure that we achieve our goals. We are looking for you to continue and expand this success story together.
The Tesla Technical Training Instructor requires someone who is flexible, highly organized, and hard working. Individuals should have a passion for and understanding of personal development through the training process.
In this role outstanding communication and presentation skills are a must have. As a Technical Training Instructor, you have the ability to share your knowledge with employees of various levels, including production associates and engineers.
To enable people to grow is your motivation and driver.
We are looking for someone who profoundly understands the differentiation between “teaching” and “training”.
- Conducting technical trainings and workshops
- Develop basic and advanced technical content – including Online Trainings
- Continuous quality improvements of training content, learning targets and documentation
- Evaluating trainings and workshops to derive new approaches
- Conducting train-the-trainer workshops and programs
- Facilitating and moderation of meetings and events
- Strong technical education background - industrial working experiences desired
- > 3 Years experiences as a technical training instructor – certification desired
- You love people and you are an excellent listener
- Strong motivation to upskill your self
- Intellectual passion about condensing down complexity
- Know-how about Lean production, Six Sigma, QM Toolboxes is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, flexible environment.
- Fluent German and English are required.