Technical Training Lead (Manufacturing) (m/w/d) - Gigafactory Berlin
||Grünheide (Gigafactory Berlin), Brandenburg
Tesla is accelerating the world's transition to sustainable energy. Revolutionary strategies and products were developed within a few years and successfully launched on a large scale. This is only possible through extraordinary speed, innovation and efficiency.
Gigafactory Berlin forms the perfect basis for rolling out Tesla's incredible success story in Europe. The most important pillar for this are our employees. Their passion, motivation and engagement ensure that we achieve our goals. We are looking for you to continue and expand this success story together.
The Tesla Technical Training Lead requires someone who is flexible, highly organized, and hard working. Individuals should have a passion for and understanding of personal development through the training process. Outstanding communication, presentation and organizational skills are a must have. The Tesla Technical Training Lead will take responsibility for promoting and continuously improving the know-how and operational excellence of the entire technical workforce on all levels.
- Leading & inspiring a team of technical instructors & supporters
- Ensure the know-how transfer in manufacturing & operations throughout all shop floors
- Design and development of technical training and assessment programs
- Managing of internal and external stakeholders
- Mentoring & coaching instructors and conducting Train the Trainer workshops
- Conducting technical trainings
- Agile leadership experiences - cross industry experience desired
- Enthusiastic about people and the way of learning
- Academic background – technical vocational education is a plus
- > 5 years’ experience as an instructor – including design and development of trainings
- Self-learner with a strong readiness of mind
- Strong interest for state-of-the-art technologies, e.g. VR/AR
- Strong ability to work in cross functional groups and teams
- Fluent German and English are required.