Automation & Equipment Engineer Foundry - Gigafactory Berlin (m/w/d)
|Κατηγορία θέσης εργασίας
||Berlin Gigafactory, Brandenburg
|Τύπος θέσης εργασίας
Tesla is accelerating the world's transition to sustainable energy. Revolutionary strategies and products were developed within a few years and successfully launched on a large scale. This is only possible through extraordinary speed, innovation and efficiency.
Gigafactory Berlin forms the perfect basis for rolling out Tesla's incredible success story in Europe. The most important pillar for this are our employees. Their passion, motivation and engagement ensure that we achieve our goals. We are looking for you to continue and expand this success story together.
Tesla is looking for a highly motivated Automation & Equipment Engineer for the Casting/Foundry-shop. He/she will be responsible for design and development of new lines or modifications to existing lines.
- Reports to Castings Operations Manager.
- Responsible for leading design, installation and commissioning activities for lines (both tandem and transfer lines).
- Supports equipment design RFQ’s.
- Requests the necessary project capital and is accountable for the budget.
- Provides direction and receives feedback from suppliers ensuring equipment quality & delivery commitments are met.
- Approves supplier designs.
- Ensures that suppliers adhere to equipment building standards.
- Participates and perhaps leads the equipment standard documentation development.
- Prepares a detailed program plan that meets timing goals and visits suppliers on a regular basis to ensure compliance to timing dates.
- Schedules and facilitates equipment trials at suppliers and at TMF.
- Provides direction and leadership to Launch Support Team.
- Provides a detailed documentation record of “as built” conditions.
- Provides direction to Engineering Techs and Engineering Interns as necessary.
- Provides a detailed list of high priority spare parts.
- Update Equipment Tracking System.
- Provide technical expertise to various departments from time to time.
- Degree in electrical, mechatronics or mechanical engineering, or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of Casting/Foundry manufacturing experience.
- Experience with new equipment installations.
- Experience with new aluminum structural high pressure die casting product startups.
- Experience with line foundations and utilities is a plus.
- Kuka, Fanuc or/and ABB Robotic hardware skills desired, any programming experiences are plus.
- Proven project management experience.
- Must be fluent in the English language, speaking the German language is a big plus.
- Flexibility in working weekends and night shift as required.
Application for this position must be done in English