Tesla Loan Calculator
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Tesla Financing?
Tesla works with select financiers to provide a commission free finance product exclusively for Tesla owners. Tesla’s preferred financiers combine a low fixed rate with no setup or monthly account keeping fees for both consumer and commercial approved applicants.
How do I apply for Tesla Financing?
You can apply for Tesla Financing via your Tesla Account after placing your Tesla order. To progress your application efficiently, alongside an understanding of your current credit card and mortgage liabilities you may be asked to provide the following documentation:
- Recent payslips and contact details for your employer
- Drivers Licence or Passport
- If self-employed, a copy of the latest Income Tax Return that was submitted to the ATO
When do I apply for Tesla Financing?
We recommend you commence your Tesla Finance application as early as possible via your Tesla Account to ensure ample time to provide approval documentation. Tesla’s preferred finance partners can hold approvals for up to 90 days from application.
What products are available via Tesla Financing?
Our preferred financiers offer a range of products to support both consumer and commercial applications. Please refer to a brief overview of each product below. To understand more and which products are available to you, our Tesla preferred partners can support upon application.
- A personal finance product providing funds to purchase a vehicle. The borrower owns their Tesla from the start of the agreement, with the lender registering a security against the vehicle until completion of loan payments. Also known as a Secured Consumer Loan or Secured Personal Loan.
- This commercial product provides funds to purchase a Tesla for predominant business use. Like the secured loan example above; the borrower owns their Tesla from the start of the agreement, with the lender registering a security against the vehicle until completion of the loan contract.
Use this calculator to estimate your Monthly payment amount.