Reliable Power Day and Night
Powerwall provides backup power during utility outages, natural disasters and even the Zombie Apocalypse (you know it’s coming). Compact, stackable and with a built-in inverter, Powerwall also comes ready to integrate seamlessly with solar, enabling you to self-power your home and even go off-grid, if you like.
Power With or Without Solar
Powerwall easily integrates with solar or operates independently to provide your home with continuous power day and night.
Compact and Simple
Powerwall is a completely automated system that installs easily and requires no maintenance.
Control Your Energy from Anywhere
Seamlessly monitor and automatically manage your Powerwall, solar panels, Model S or X anytime, anywhere with the Tesla App.
- Usable Capacity 13.5 kWh
- Depth of Discharge 100%
- Efficiency 90% round-trip
- Power 7kW peak / 5kW continuous
- Supported Applications Solar self-consumption Back-up power Time-of-use load shifting (coming soon) Off-grid capabilities (coming soon)
- Warranty 10 years
- Scalable Up to 10 Powerwalls
- Operating Temperature -4°F to 122°F / -20°C to 50°C
- Dimensions L x W x D: 44" x 29" x 5.5" (1150mm x 755mm x 155mm)
- Weight 125 kg
- Installation Floor or wall mounted Indoor or outdoor
- Certification North American and International Standards Grid code compliant
Questions about ordering a Powerwall? Find your answers here.
Interested in becoming a Certified Installer?
Tesla's Certified Installers help us serve customers across the world.