Service Technician / Prague / Praha
Service Technician / Prague / Praha
BUILD THE FUTURE
Are you looking for a new challenge, do you want to develop on a daily basis and would you like to work at one of the most progressive brands in the world? This is your chance, because we are looking for a Technician like you.
In this position, you will get the opportunity to develop your technical skills via a combination of exciting training programs and an ongoing training on the job, provided by a Senior Technician. You will be working at one of our world class Service Centers; however, you will have the opportunity to travel to other locations to assist and learn when possible and needed.
Responsibilities / This is your job
· Collaborate with Senior Technicians in their work and through your assistance move towards more complicated tasks as a part of your development.
· Work in a team-wide and worldwide capacity, engaging with service technicians and engineers alike to solve problems and establish best practices.
· Execute non-high voltage related repair and maintenance without supervision, such as Wheel swaps, Wiper blade replacements, Valet tasks, 4 Wheel alignment, Drive Unit replacements, Basic diagnostics, Body adjustments, AC work.
· Follow our guidelines to reach and maintain our ambitious quality level
· Inspecting vehicles prior to customer delivery
· Support other Service Centers on an as-needed basis
· Work on challenging and developing environment that set expectations to you and your deadlines
· Operate variety of hand-powered, and motorized shop tools as well as calibrate and inspect equipment.
Qualifications / This is you
· 3 or 4 year college degree in a mechanical or electrical-related discipline and around 2 years working as a technician in a service/technical field (like; Aeronautics, Engines, Electrical, Ships, Automotive etc.)
· A demonstrated ability to learn and adapt to change while delivering exceptional customer service
· Ability to cooperate as a dynamic team and perform as a group before your individual contributions.
· Good knowledge of Tesla and passion to help carry out our vision
· Motivation to work in a high-paced, dynamic environment that constantly evolves to incorporate new technology and methods
· A basic command of the English Language
· A valid driver’s license
What can you expect from Tesla?
You will receive on-the-job-training and personal development with the best in the business while being exposed to cutting-edge technology. You will have the chance to make your mark on a company that is changing the way we think about transportation and sustainable energy. This is a key role to provide the best Service in the industry where you will have the chance to service and maintain the world's most innovative fleet.
Tesla is accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable energy. We design, manufacture, sell and service the world’s best solar technology, energy storage systems, and electric vehicles, providing customers the opportunity to generate, store and consume energy entirely sustainably.
Tesla is committed to hiring and developing top talent from around the world for any given discipline. Based in California, Tesla’s workforce spans across four continents. We work to build an inclusive environment in which all people, regardless of gender, race, religion, or background, can come to do their best work.
Our world-class teams operate with a non-conventional philosophy of inter-disciplinary collaboration. Each member of the team is expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate. We’re tackling the world’s most difficult and important problems—and we wouldn’t succeed without our shared passion for making the world a better place.
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.