Meet Model X
Model X is the safest, fastest and most capable sport utility vehicle in history. With all-wheel drive and a 100 kWh battery providing 565 kilometers of range, Model X has ample seating for seven adults and all of their gear. And it’s ludicrously fast, accelerating from zero to 100 kilometers per hour in as quick as 3.1 seconds.Model X is the SUV uncompromised.
Seating for Seven + Gear
Model X comfortably seats seven people in three rows. Every seat is the best seat in the house, but the second row seats are a work of art. Mounted on a single post and independently reclining, each second row seat is designed to maximize passenger comfort, legroom, under seat storage and access to the third row. The third row seats fold flat when not in use and the second row seats lean forward and out of the way for even more cargo area.
Model X offers best in class interior storage space. Carry all the people, baggage, bikes, strollers, and groceries you can manage. There’s even a trunk in the front.
The Safest SUV Ever
Model X is the safest SUV ever, with standard active safety features and hardware built to provide visibility that a driver cannot access alone. Eight surround cameras allow for 360-degree vision, while twelve ultrasonic sensors provide detection of surrounding objects. Forward-facing radar see through heavy rain, fog, dust, and beyond the vehicle ahead—helping to prevent accidents by providing simultaneous visibility in every direction. Model X is the first SUV ever to achieve a 5-star safety rating in every category and sub-category, the lowest probability of occupant injury, and a rollover risk half that of any SUV on the road.
Active safety technologies, including collision avoidance and automatic emergency braking, have begun rolling out through over-the-air updates.
Pollution Free, Inside and Out
A medical grade HEPA filter strips outside air of pollen, bacteria, viruses and pollution before circulating it into the cabin. There are three modes: circulate with outside air, re-circulate inside air and a bioweapon defense mode that creates positive pressure inside the cabin to protect occupants.
Falcon Wing doors allow easy access to second and third row seats from even a tight parking space, while traditional SUV doors or Minivan sliding doors would not grant any access.
With only a foot of clearance on either side, Falcon Wing doors articulate smoothly up and out of the way, allowing passengers to enter from both front and rear directions. The side and overhead opening is so large that parents can buckle children in without ducking or straining and without bumping their child's head on the roof.
Model X is able to achieve 565 kilometers of range in part because it is the most aerodynamic SUV in production. At 0.24, Model X's drag coefficient is 20% lower than the next best SUV.
Model X has the largest all glass panoramic windshield in production, providing an unparalleled view of the stars and sky above. Optimized solar tinting and obstruction-free view creates unlimited visibility for the driver and all passengers.
- Regular over-the-air updates add safety and navigation features, enhance performance and improve the driver experience
- Access to Tesla's expanding Supercharger network
- Maps and navigation with real time traffic information
- FM/DAB+ and Internet streaming radio
- Active safety technologies, including collision avoidance and automatic emergency braking, have begun rolling out through over-the-air updates
- Electric All-Wheel Drive for maximum efficiency and traction
- Smart Air Suspension for raising and lowering ride height
- Three-position dynamic LED turning lights
- LED fog lights
- Power-folding, heated side mirrors
- Up to four LATCH child seat attachments
- Soft LED ambient interior lighting
- Largest glass panoramic windshield in production, providing unparalleled views
- Falcon Wing doors allow easy access to second and third row seats, even from tight parking spaces
- Automatic keyless entry
- Automatic rear liftgate
- Largest interior storage capacity of its class: 2180 liters in the six seat interior configuration
- Front trunk with room for luggage, a golf bag, or two strollers
- 8 year, infinite kilometer battery and drive unit warranty
- 4 year, 80,000 km limited warranty