Sustainable Power Day and Night
Powerwall integrates with solar to harness the abundant power of the sun and reduce our reliance on fossil fuels. Store solar during the day and use it at night to self-power your home.
Self-Powered home. Just add Powerwall.
Powerwall integrates with solar to store excess energy generated during the day and makes it available when you need it, minimizing reliance on your utility.
Compact and Simple
Powerwall is a completely automated system that installs easily and requires no maintenance.
View Your Energy from Anywhere
Seamlessly monitor your Powerwall, solar panels, Model S or X anytime, anywhere with the Tesla App.
- Usable Capacity 13.5 kWh
- Depth of Discharge 100%
- Efficiency 90% round-trip
- Power 7kW peak / 5kW continuous
- Supported Applications Solar self-consumption Backup and off grid require additional hardware that is not currently available
- Warranty 10 years
- Scalable Up to 10 Powerwalls
- Operating Temperature -20°C to 50°C
- Dimensions L x W x D: 45.3" x 29.7" x 6.1" (1150 mm x 755 mm x 155 mm)
- Weight 125 kg
- Installation Floor or wall mounted Indoor or outdoor
- Certification International standards and grid codes compliant
Questions about ordering a Powerwall? Find your answers here.
Interested in becoming a Certified Installer?
Tesla's Certified Installers help us serve customers across the world.