Reduce the cost and environmental impact of your company fleet
- Mile range
0 to 60 mph *
- litres of storage
- Seating available
In the past I've had to pay around £70 a week for fuel and it has gone down to virtually zero with Model S.
— Iain Carmichael, Model S owner
Benefits for your company and your drivers
- 100% first year allowance for company purchases until April 2021
- Reduced company car taxation
- Lower fuel costs
- Easier to predict costs with stable electricity prices
- Salary Sacrifice Scheme can reduce Corporate National Insurance Contributions
NO MORE: PETROL STATIONS
21st Century Service
Tesla Service includes everything needed to keep your Tesla in great condition.
- Annual inspection (or every 12,500 miles)
- Replacement parts like windshield wipers (excluding tyres and brake pads)
- System monitoring
- Remote diagnostics
- Software updates
- New features
Model S for Private Hire
There are a number of electric vehicle incentives available to benefit businesses purchasing Model S as a Private Hire or Chauffeur Vehicle:
- £4,500 UK government grant
(included in price)
- 100% first year allowance for company purchases until April 2018
- Reduced road tax
- Exemption from London congestion charge
- Low Fuel Costs
- Free Fleet API (integration required)
Incentive programs offered and administered by the UK Government. Eligibility and availablility vary and are ouside of Tesla's control. Be sure to visit the official Government website for the most up-to-date information on availability and redemptions requirements. Your eligibility for income tax related savings depends on your personal tax situation. We recommend speaking with a tax professional for guidance. Further information is provided by HMRC.
- The calculators are provided for illustration purposes only. Range, charge time, travel and cost calculations are based on computer models and certain hypothetical operating conditions, including specific vehicle settings, driving, road and environmental conditions, and availability of charging options. The algorithms used in the calculators are not based on NEDC estimates. Your actual results may vary.
Emissions calculations are for illustration purposes only and based on the following assumptions:
- Model S energy consumption rate of 181 Wh/km
- Assumes Model S energy consumption rate of 181 Wh/km.
- Source: Gas oil automobile prices per liter: ec.europa.eu (Date: Q1 2015)
- Electricity: ec.europa.eu (Date: Q1 2015)