Seamless backup power. With or without solar.
Powerwall detects grid outages and automatically becomes your home's main energy source. Protect your home from the next power outage and keep your lights on, phones charged, and no puddles under the fridge.
Self-Powered home. Just add Powerwall.
Powerwall integrates with solar to store excess energy generated during the day and makes it available when you need it, minimising reliance on your utility.
Time-Based Control. A Smart Way to Use Energy.
If your utility prices vary throughout the day, set Powerwall in Time-Based Control to maximize savings. Powerwall learns patterns in your energy usage and solar generation—using stored energy to avoid purchasing high-cost electricity.
Compact and Simple
Powerwall is a completely automated system that installs easily and requires no maintenance.
Control From Anywhere
Manage your system from anywhere in the world with 24/7 mobile monitoring.
Robert’s Powerwall Experience
Discover the benefits Robert experienced in harnessing the power of the sun day and night.
- Usable Capacity 13.5 kWh
- Depth of Discharge 100%
- Efficiency 90% round-trip
- Real power max continuous 3.68kW/5kW
- Supported Applications Solar self-consumption Back-up power Time-Based control
- Warranty 10 years
- Scalable Up to 10 Powerwalls
- Operating Temperature -20°C to 50°C
- Dimensions L x W x D: 1150 mm x 753 mm x 147 mm
- Weight 114 kg
- Installation Floor or wall mounted Indoor or outdoor
- Certification Grid Standards UK G83 / G59 / G100
Interested in becoming a Certified Installer?
Tesla's Certified Installers help us serve customers across the world.