BUILD THE FUTURE
- Help drive business and maximize sales through customer service, product knowledge, merchandise presentation and promotion
- Implement all operational policies and procedures in order to satisfy the needs of the customer while helping Tesla achieve its goals
- Lead the interviewing and recruitment of candidates who possess the skills necessary to help achieve store goals
- Train and develop a staff to consistently perform to company standards
- Lead in the planning, implementation, and follow up of store operational tasks and projects including but not limited to outbound events and sales networking activities
- Control store expenses, including staffing, supplies, and services
- Adhere to processes regarding merchandise display and physical inventory
- Experiment with and promote daily workflow efficiency improvements within local team, share proven best practices with peers and management
- Represent Tesla in a professional and responsible manner when communicating with others both inside and outside the company
- Your performance will be measured by your ability to manage a productive team of Owner Advisors who are demonstrating strong sales performance and maintaining robust and active potential customer pipelines and Product Specialists who are actively engaging and signing up potential customers for sales follow up all while maintaining excellent customer satisfaction ratings for your store
- Employee must seriously learn about the company and products related knowledge, and pass internal testing; otherwise he/she will not be able to meet the full time employee’s requirement
- Other Responsibilities: Perform other related duties as assigned, based on the business need
- 8 years working experience in retail , industry and key account sales with proven track record to meet or exceed targets and goals , 3 years above team management experience
- Excellent business development ability and business negotiation skills
- Logic thinker. Sensitive to facts and sales data, excellent logic analysis ability
- Self-starter who possesses exceptional time management skills and has great attention to detail
- Highly appreciate Tesla’s startup culture and equip with a startup mentality
- Able to work under pressure, ability to manage team member and meet sales target in a fast-paced working environment
- Exceptional self-management and self-learning ability
- Ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects, and adhere to business-critical deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate relevant information to all levels of the organization
- Passionate dedication and ethical approach to sales management and operations
- Team player. Ability to develop collaborative relationships and act as a well-respected, trusted partner that others want to work with
- Strong knowledge and proven work experience with retail store operations and systems
- Bachelor’s degree or above
Tesla is accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable energy. We design, manufacture, sell and service the world’s best solar technology, energy storage systems, and electric vehicles, providing customers the opportunity to generate, store and consume energy entirely sustainably.
Tesla is committed to hiring and developing top talent from around the world for any given discipline. Based in California, Tesla’s workforce spans across four continents. We work to build an inclusive environment in which all people, regardless of gender, race, religion, or background, can come to do their best work.
Our world-class teams operate with a non-conventional philosophy of inter-disciplinary collaboration. Each member of the team is expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate. We’re tackling the world’s most difficult and important problems—and we wouldn’t succeed without our shared passion for making the world a better place.
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.