Sustainable Power Day and Night
Powerwall provides backup power during utility outages, natural disasters and even the Zombie Apocalypse (you know it’s coming). Compact, stackable and with a built-in inverter, Powerwall also comes ready to integrate seamlessly with solar, enabling you to self-power your home and even go off-grid, if you like.
Self-Powered home. Just add Powerwall.
Powerwall integrates with solar to store excess energy generated during the day and makes it available when you need it, minimizing reliance on your utility.
Compact and Simple
Powerwall is a completely automated system that installs easily and requires no maintenance.
View Your Energy from Anywhere
Seamlessly monitor your Powerwall, solar panels, Model S or X anytime, anywhere with the Tesla App.
- Usable Capacity 13.5 kWh
- Depth of Discharge 100%
- Efficiency 90% round-trip
- Power 7kW peak / 5kW continuous
- Supported Applications Solar self-consumption Backup and off grid require additional hardware that is not currently available
- Warranty 10 years
- Scalable Up to 10 Powerwalls
- Operating Temperature -4°F to 122°F / -20°C to 50°C
- Dimensions L x W x D: 45.3" x 29.6" x 5.75" (1150 mm x 753 mm x 147 mm)
- Weight 114 kg
- Installation Floor or wall mounted Indoor or outdoor
- Certification International standards and grid codes compliant
Interested in becoming a Certified Installer?
Tesla's Certified Installers help us serve customers across the world.