Designed to attain the highest safety ratings in every category, Model 3 achieves 220 miles of range while starting at only 35,000 USD before incentives.
Reserve your Model 3 today. Deliveries start in 2019.
Production begins in the US, with the Long Range Battery
Customer deliveries begin
All-Wheel Drive production begins
Production of the Standard Battery begins
International deliveries of left-hand drive vehicles begin in the first half of the year
Production of right-hand drive vehicles begins
Model S & Model 3
Model S is our flagship, premium sedan with more range, acceleration, displays and customization options. It’s designed for safety, with 400 kWh of free annual Supercharger credits.
Model 3 is a smaller, simpler, more affordable electric car. Although it is our newest vehicle, Model 3 is not “Version 3” or the most advanced Tesla. It is designed to be the safest car in its class.
All values above are based on US measurements. International values will be available soon.
Model 3 Specs
- Automatic emergency braking and collision avoidance
- Eight airbags
- Electronic stability and traction control
- 15″ touchscreen with onboard maps & navigation
- Wi-Fi and LTE internet connectivity
- Keyless entry and remote climate control with app
- Voice activated controls
- 60/40 split folding rear seats
- 15” touchscreen display
- Dual zone climate control system
- FM/Internet streaming radio
- Textile seating
- Center console with open storage and two USB ports
- Premium heated seating and cabin materials throughout, including open pore wood décor and two rear USBs
- 12-way, power adjustable front seats, steering column and side mirrors, with custom driver profiles
- Premium audio system with more power, tweeters, surround speakers and subwoofer
- Tinted glass roof with ultraviolet and infrared protection
- Auto dimming, power folding, heated side mirrors
- LED fog lamps
- Center console with covered storage and docking for two smartphones