Service Visit Information
- Schedule a Service Appointment
- Preparing for Your Appointment at a Service Center
- Frequently Asked Questions
Schedule a Service Appointment
In the Tesla app, follow these steps to schedule a service appointment:
- Open the Tesla app, select 'Service.'
- Select the topic(s) that you would like addressed.
- On the 'Details' screen, include:
- A detailed description of what you’re experiencing with your car. This is required. Please include information such as the date and time the concern(s) last occurred and the frequency of the concern.
- Photos related to the topic (max file size 50mb, up to 5 photos per appointment). Photos are optional, but very helpful. If you’re unable to upload pictures while scheduling your service appointment, you can add them later by visiting the ‘Confirm’ and/or ‘Details’ screen.
- Enter the address at which you would like to receive service.
- Confirm the day and time that works best for you.
- Ensure the pre-populated contact information is current. We recommend you include a mobile phone number if you would like to receive automated SMS updates.
To reschedule your Service appointment, select 'Service' on the home screen of your Tesla app and select 'Manage.'
To cancel your Service appointment, select 'Service' on the home screen of your Tesla app and select the 'Cancel' button at the bottom of the screen. Select ‘Yes’ to confirm.
To add more information or an additional topic, select ‘Service’ on the home screen of your Tesla app and select 'Manage.'
Preparing for Your Appointment at a Service Center
With remote diagnostics, we can pre-diagnose repairs and order parts to prepare for the appointment. Our Service team may contact you before your appointment to gather additional information. For any visits related to charging, make sure you bring your charging cable with you.
Please have your key fob and key card at the appointment. When you arrive at the Service Center for your appointment, you will be assisted by a Service Advisor for a quick check-in. You may be asked to test drive with a Technician to demonstrate the service concern.
During the service appointment, you can check your car’s status on the Tesla app. App status updates will be available to all customers soon. The Tesla app will show your appointment status, when the service is complete and also send a push notification when your car is ready for pick-up.
Depending on the service being performed, Tesla will offer alternative transport while your car is at our Service Center. If your car is being repaired due to collision damage, we recommend arranging alternative transportation through your insurance company.
Picking up Your Car
The Service Center will provide you with an estimated date and time to pick up your car. If this changes, a member of the Service team will contact you. If you scheduled your appointment in the Tesla app, you will be notified of the estimated completion time in the app. In addition, you will receive a push notification once your car is ready for pickup, as well as a text message from the Service Center.
Does my Tesla need annual maintenance service?
We recommend that you check your Owner's Manual for the latest maintenance recommendations for your Tesla.
What is Mobile Service?
Mobile Service is currently available throughout Asia Pacific and continues to rapidly expand coverage worldwide. Tesla is able to complete certain service requests through Mobile Service which allows you to choose a location, such as your home. A Mobile Service Technician will provide service at the location you specify.