Corporate, Fleet & Novated
Reduce the cost and environmental impact of your company fleet
- Km range
0 to 100 kph *
- litres of storage
- Seating available
Annual Mileage (KM)
Estimated Lease Payment
Perfect for fixed-term leasing options. Own your vehicle at the end of the term for a pre-agreed future value.
The indicative payments shown by this lease calculator are for a commercial finance product. If you travel more than the nominated kilometres, it is likely that there will be additional costs associated with your lease including an excess kilometre charge. You will be able to modify the contract mid-term if you wish to take into account and increase or decrease in km travelled. Should you proceed to order, standard documentation will need to be completed and a full list of lease inclusions will be presented to you.
Benefits for your company and your drivers
Tesla Corporate Program
By invitation only Tesla provides a Corporate Program for participating companies and their employees. Some of these benefits include:
- Test drive experience at your local store
- Charging via New Zealand’s largest public charging network dedicated to Tesla customer
- No obligation same day trade in quotes - hassle free transition to your new Tesla
- Complimentary Tesla Service Loan car when your car is in for routine maintenance
- Market leading warranty program in New Zealand – 4 year 80,000km
- Personalised delivery experience with a dedicated Delivery Specialist
For more information please contact >corporatesalesNZ@tesla.com.
- No Road User Charge
- Reduced cost of ownership with low fuel and maintenance costs
- Low emissions to compliment your sustainability initiatives
- Incentivise your employees with a Tesla
- Complimentary Tesla Wall Connector with the purchase of Model S or X
Home and Destination
Charge times are approximate. Charge cost assumes national average of per kilowatt hour. assumes at per .
A Tesla Wall Connector installed on a amp / 240 volt circuit breaker will achieve the maximum charge rate of kW for a 100 kWh configured vehicle.
Tesla Workplace Charging
Tesla Workplace Charging provides a company benefit of office charging. Advance your sustainability objectives by providing employees free or subsidised charging for their Tesla.
- Tesla will provide up to 3 Tesla Wall Connectors complimentary for qualifying customers
- Tesla Wall Connectors can charge a Tesla up to 80 km per hour with three-phase power
- Simple to install and low cost to the company attributed to charging
- No ongoing maintenance of the Wall Connectors is required
Tesla for Hire Car & Limousine Operators
There are a number of electric vehicle benefits for chauffeur and limousine operators when purchasing Model S
- Free Fleet API (integration required) providing useful visibility and data on your fleet
- Up to 632km NEDC range, safety with Autopilot and comfort with our premium packages
- Significant savings on running costs associated with maintenance and energy
- Class leading storage and space with Model X boasting comfortable seating for up to seven adults
- Tesla Mobile App to provide you real-time information on your fleet of Tesla’s
- 4 year 80,000km new car limited warranty and unlimited km battery and drive unit warranty
- Teslas improve over time with regular over the air software updates
- The calculators are provided for illustration purposes only. Range, charge time, travel and cost calculations are based on computer models and certain hypothetical operating conditions, including specific vehicle settings, driving, road and environmental conditions, and availability of charging options. The algorithms used in the calculators are not based on NEDC estimates. Your actual results may vary.
- Source: Emissions for ICE; https://www.bestcar.co.nz/car_selection/step1
- Emissions calculations are for illustration purposes only and based on the following assumptions: Model S energy consumption rate of 181 Wh/km.
- Reference for Fuel Prices; http://www.aa.co.nz/cars/motoring-blog/petrolwatch/
- Energy Prices Reference: http://www.mbie.govt.nz/info-services/sectors-industries/energy/energy-data-modelling/statistics/prices/electricity-prices